How does Registration work?
NHSMUN Registration officially began on October 1. Schools sign up, reserve their seats, and submit requests and preferences for country and committee assignments. Additionally, schools will submit a preference for which of the two conference sessions to attend. As a general rule, in the absence of a preference, a school will be assigned to whichever of the two conference sessions allows for the assignment of its higher-ranked country or countries. Please follow the steps below to register.
If you already reserved your seats during our Early Registration between May and September, please follow the separate instructions sent to your email for how to submit your country and committee preferences.
HOW TO REGISTER BEGINNING OCTOBER 1
1. Please review the NHSMUN Registration Overview before taking any action.
2. Next, open the NHSMUN 2020 Country Matrix. You will need to use this matrix in order to determine which countries to submit as your top preferences. Please follow the guidelines as listed on the matrix, especially with regard to your group's size.
3. Once you have reviewed the above documents, CLICK HERE to navigate to the NHSMUN 2020 registration page. Complete all of the indicated fields, following the instructions for each field. PLEASE NOTE: You must use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge as your web browser in order to complete your registration.
4. After you have entered all of the required information, click on the "Submit" button at the end. If your submission is successful, you will receive a confirmation message. If it is not successful, you will receive an alert showing any errors that need to be fixed prior to submitting.
5. That's all! Within 48 hours of your submission, we will email you confirming your registration status and outlining the next steps.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I change my group size after I register? Yes! There is still plenty of time to update your group size. Many of our schools do not finalize their exact numbers for several more weeks.
When will I be able to make hotel reservations? Rooms have been set aside for NHSMUN attendees. Beginning in November, you will reserve your rooms through a dedicated NY Hilton reservations manager. Please do not attempt to make reservations until then, as they must be made through the dedicated manager following the group protocol.
How do we pay the deposit? You will receive an official invoice within 72 hours after you submit your registration. Please email us if you have any questions.
Past NHSMUN Photos